Previous Rule (131)
General rules, techniques and advice for all drivers and riders (103 to 158)
Next Rule (133)
Reflective road studs may be used with white lines.
- White studs mark the lanes or the middle of the road.
- Red studs mark the left edge of the road.
- Amber studs mark the central reservation of a dual carriageway or motorway.
- Green studs mark the edge of the main carriageway at lay-bys and slip roads.
- Green/yellow studs indicate temporary adjustments to lane layouts, e.g. where road works are taking place.
There are no annotations yet for this rule.
In order to contribute your own annotation, you need to log in with one of these sources: