Previous Rule (186)
Using the road (159 to 203)
Next Rule (188)
In all cases watch out for and give plenty of room to
- pedestrians who may be crossing the approach and exit roads
- traffic crossing in front of you on the roundabout, especially vehicles
intending to leave by the next exit
- traffic which may be straddling lanes or positioned incorrectly
- cyclists and horse riders who may stay in the left-hand lane and signal right
if they intend to continue round the roundabout. Allow them to do so
- long vehicles (including those towing trailers). These might have to take a different course or straddle lanes either approaching or on the roundabout because of their length. Watch out for their signals.
There are no annotations yet for this rule.
In order to contribute your own annotation, you need to log in with one of these sources: