Previous Rule (228)
Driving in adverse weather conditions (226 to 237)
Next Rule (230)
Before you set off
- you MUST be able to see, so clear all snow and ice from all your windows
- you MUST ensure that lights are clean and number plates are clearly visible and legible
- make sure the mirrors are clear and the windows are demisted thoroughly
- remove all snow that might fall off into the path of other road users
- check your planned route is clear of delays and that no further snowfalls or severe weather are predicted.
Laws CUR reg 30, RVLR reg 23, VERA sect 43 & RV(DRM)R reg 11
There are no annotations yet for this rule.
In order to contribute your own annotation, you need to log in with one of these sources: